Art & Impro
24. September 10h- 17h, 10-18h with Beate & Joy, Zürich
A workshop for people who like:
• To break out of everyday life
• Extensive laughter
• Want to try out unknown and thereby allow their neurons to create new links
You need NOT:
- to be an artist (you are anyway one)
- to be a clown fan (the method will reveal amazing facets of the humorous presence)
In Art & Impro, we are exploring space and the effect of space on the player.
Beate has specialized to capture light and space with the finest threads.
Joy is interested in improvising how we can shape and explore the space around us and be able to resonate directly through our bodies.
Are we influencing the stage or the stage us?
Through partnering, we can also mirror and challenge each other with artistic help such as sketches, once quite a player, once a whole viewer and always cross-bordering.
The course can be booked individually or with “Tango & Clowning”. As we focus more on solo, duo and the inner world of the player in Tango & Clowning, we take the step outwards the day after .